The Enclosed Trailer SS18 Single Axle Pressure Wash unit is custom from the ground up! Featuring a single axle enclosed trailer (Options vary. Contact us for details!) and an 18 HP Premium Power Plant that delivers 3500 PSI with a Premium, dual belt driven General Pump. Perfect for the budget minded contractor that wants to look and be professional! Features a new single axle trailer design and an extremely efficient heater coil – saving fuel and generating enough cleaning power to clean nearly any job! Generates hot or cold water as well as steam, and is fully upgradeable.
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Motor: 18 HP Vanguard Engine – Made by Toyota
- Output: 5 GPM @ 3500 PSI, fully adjustable pressure
- Pump: General TS 2021 Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Frame: Powder coated, uni-body built reinforced structural supports for added “over the road” shock support for coil support.
- Motor and Pump Power Plate: Pre-assembled “Power-Plate” engineered to accept a variety of motor options. This enables the operator to change/service any component (motor, belt, generator, pump support brackets) in minutes – not hours.
- Burner: Super high efficiency Beckett Burner
- Fuel Tanks: 8 gallons diesel, 8 gallons gas
- Horizontal Coil System: Features a new helical style horizontal engineering design that is super fuel efficient with super fast heat rise. Cold rolled continuous schedule 80 coil. The horizontal coil is much easier to support for “over the road” transportation vs. vertical coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover: Will not rust, looks great for years
- Thermostat: Saves fuel when high temp is not necessary
- Hour Meter: For service intervals
- Easy Pressure Control: Front mounted to control flow and heat rise
Exclusive Engineering Features
- Pump Saver System
- TBD (Total Belt Drive)
- Low Pressure Chemical Application
- Dual Filter System
- Winterization Package