Pro-Package III features our Pro Package II professional power plant mounted on a larger deck to hold (2) 200 gallon tanks, 1 for fresh water and 1 for recaptured water. This gives you the ability to clean and catch your water, then dispose of the “grey” water for proper disposal. This will keep you EPA compliant. You also have the option to combine tanks and utilize 400 gallons of fresh water… if reclaim is not necessary.
Comes complete with all the tools to clean and recapture.
Monster Upgrade Package for This Year
- Extra Large Burner System
- Upgraded Engine – 23HP Vanguard by Toyota
- Upgraded Pump – Premium TSF 1819 – 7GPM @ 4,000 PSI
- Full Dual Gun Operation
- Premium Stainless Steel Hose Reels
- Premium Spun Aluminum “Ground Pounder” Surface Cleaner with Side Wash Gun
- 16 S.S. Nozzles Total
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS: (Fully Upgradeable)
- Motor: Honda GX690 or 23HP Vanguard Engine – Made by Toyota
- Output: 7GPM @ 4,000 PSI, fully adjustable pressure
- Pump: General TS 2021 Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Frame: Powder coated, uni-body built reinforced structural supports for added “over the road” shock support for coil support.
- Motor and Pump Power Plate: Pre-assembled “Power-Plate” engineered to accept a variety of motor options. This enables the operator to change/service any component (motor, belt, generator, pump support brackets) in minutes – not hours.
- Burner: Super high efficiency Beckett Burner
- Fuel Tanks: 10 gallons diesel, 8 gallons gas
- Horizontal Coil System: Features a new helical style horizontal engineering design that is super fuel efficient with super fast heat rise. Cold rolled continuous schedule 80 coil. The horizontal coil is much easier to support for “over the road” transportation vs. vertical coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover: Will not rust, looks great for years
- Thermostat: Saves fuel when high temp is not necessary
- Hour Meter: For service intervals
- Easy Pressure Control: Front mounted to control flow and heat rise
TRAILER DESCRIPTION: (your choice of red, blue, yellow, or black)
- Rugged, compact, and specially engineered to haul the equipment and water load. Leaf Spring Axles cushion and distribute the weight for easy towing.
- HD Enamel Paint
- 5′ x 16′ Diamond Plate Steel Deck
- Integrated steel tank rack to hold water
- Tandem Axle – Each axle 5000 lb rated.
- Dual Axle Brake – DOT compliant in all states and Canada
- Integrated sign holder – for sides and rear signage
- Integrated Gun Holder
- Chrome Wheels
Exclusive Engineering Features
- Pump Saver System
- TBD (Total Belt Drive)
- Low Pressure Chemical Application
- Dual Filter System
- Winterization Package